Flexicards (Q card). Choose from
- 12 months deferred payment plan or
- Interest free payments up to 24 months
- No deposit option available
(Lenders criteria and T&C’s apply).
- Qualifying systems only
Want to get started with solar now? Complete our easy-to-use design form. It only takes a few minutes.
As part of our commitment to offer our customers a unique customer experience- we can now offer Flexirent finance options.
FlexiGroup NZ Limited works with small to medium enterprises, corporations, government bodies and educational institutions to provide flexible technology leasing solutions. FlexiGroup product overview:
· Flexirent Operating Lease: for business customers lease payments are typically 100% tax deductible and ideal for keeping pace with rapidly depreciating technology
· Flexirent Lease-To-Own: a finance product designed for consumers and/or business customers where ownership is important. Quick overview
More info here
Our lease-to-own product is a great way to achieve the benefits of solar power for your business, whilst retaining valuable capital and 100% fully tax deductible Get in touch with us to discuss further or you can get started now with our easy-to-use design form and we will design a system for you so you. Whichever you prefer, getting solar power for your business makes great economical & environmental sense.
The Westpac Warm Up Loan. Up to $10,000 interest free towards a solar installation. Click here for more info
The New Plymouth District Council's Home Energy Scheme will soon include solar. Keep in touch with us for updates on this. Part of their approval process will entail submitting a quote for installation. Get started now with our easy-to-use design form and we will design a system for you so you will be ready when the scheme kicks off (we are told early June)